- Complimentary consultation
- Meet with you before your wedding to go over a timeline, confirm vendors, your numbers and scheduled time of arrival. Your Wedding Coordinator will also confirm order of dances and songs, discuss any specifications for seating at ceremony such as priority seating or family dynamic and determine which family member will be designated to handle presentation and gifts
- Develop wedding day itinerary
- Send out vendor confirmation prior to your wedding
- Complete Rehearsal coordination (maximum 1.5 hours)
- Vendor Confirmation
- Includes Assistant Wedding Day Coordinator
- Collect any small items at rehearsal needed for reception and transport to reception venue on your wedding day. This includes, but is not limited to, favours, place cards, guest book, cake and knife server set etc.
- Hand out a pre-arranged schedule for the wedding day events and times to your vendors such as the videographers, DJ, caterer, etc.
- Attend ceremony
- Be available to direct or assist ushers with seating at ceremony
- Ensure items such as programs, bubbles, etc. are distributed to guests at ceremony
- Inform guests of any specifications regarding ceremony as they arrive (for example: bubbles are to be blown outdoors only or a butterfly release is scheduled – have cameras ready!)
- Ensure bridal party is in designated places and order. Cue the music at the ceremony, if necessary
- Work with banquet staff to ensure place cards, favours etc. are set up to couple’s specifications
- At your reception we oversee the guest signing table- ensuring guests sign the guest book and assist in directing guests to their seats
- We can determine what your venue’s policies are on handling presenting and inform the designated family member. So they can ensure it is placed in the safest spot.
- Confirm that DJ has a list of songs and knows the order of play
- Confirm all vendors have arrived at their scheduled time
- Act as a mediator between couple and banquet manager, informing either of any unforeseen circumstances, schedule adjustments etc.
- Oversee scheduled events at reception (dinner, speeches etc.) and ensure they comply with couples expectations
- Identify any potential issues at reception and bring to the attention of the banquet manager
- Inform the banquet manager of any concerns that the couple may have during the reception
- We work with the banquet manager to ensure your reception is everything it should be. Our attention to the details allows the banquet manager to put their focus on their staff to ensure that your dinner reception is absolutely perfect
- Ensure that designated people are aware of their responsibility to take presentation, guest book, toasting glasses, etc. after reception
- Deliver final payment for all your vendors (if applicable)
Contact us to check our availability for your date!